Canyon du Ruzand
In french, we call that kind of canyon “adventure canyon” as abseil knowledge is mandatory. Why? Because after several rock rises and small cascades, a void of 150 meters awaits… The view of Isère valley is marvelous. Then, another rock rise of 75 meters… but at the end, the last part is a lot quieter and more fun with jumps and toboggans.
Good abseil knowledge and stamina mandatory. At least 7 to 8 hours length.
RDV: Izeron village
Nbr of people: 4 max.
For who? 16 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: whole day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)
Supervision, guidance, training...
06 75 12 19 63