Canyon du Léoncel
A not so steep canyon but in which you will have several beautiful abseils. This is the place to go when you seek a wild and quiet place, and contrary to the first two canyons, few people visit that one. Program: jumps, toboggans and several abseils. The whole canyon offers a jungle atmosphere within a luxuriant forest. Magical.
RDV: Post office parking at Saint Jean en Royans.
Nbr of people: 10 max.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: whole day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)
Supervision, guidance, training...
06 75 12 19 63