Improvement / Coaching
To get to this stage, you have to master the initiation level 2 and feel at ease with lead climbing. Minimum level required : 5c/6a (5.8). We will adapt to your level and will propose you a progression planning.
- First, your goals will have to be defined
Ex: send your first 6c (5.11a) or get to the finals of national championship…
- Then, we will have to know your skills: strong and weak points to design several progression ways on various axis
- Technical axis: deepen your movement knowledge
Ex: profile climbing, flexibility, roll around the shoulders…
- Tactical axis: how to deal with a climbing route
Ex: route reading, climbing rhythm…
- Physical axis: training of the three principal fields in climbing (Strength, Resistance, Stamina)
Ex: compression, dynamism, canning…
- Mental axis: to get the mental of a winner!
Ex: to accept that falling is a possibility, maximum focus (clear the mind from everything else), self-confidence…
Contact us for more details and to design together your planning.
You want to progress?
Here is the part you seek to get the information and advices you need to go further. Climbing is a sport which needs a lot of time and which is very demanding. The axis of progression are multiple: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
At Atypic, we can offer you several plannings: weekly, monthly, quarterly and even annual depending of your needs. Feel free to contact us for more information. We will try to plan a program suited to your goals.
Here is the gear we lend for all our climbing sessions (from head to toe):
- harness + cow's tail + belay device
- Crash Pad (only for outdoor bouldering)
The gear you have to bring to go climb with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
If you have climbing shoes, we strongly recommend that you bing them.
- a small backpack for your personal stuff
- warm clothes, raincoat
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day sessions, something to eat at the bottom of the routes
Supervision, guidance, training...
06 75 12 19 63