06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Improvement / Coaching
You want to progress?
Here is the part you seek to get the information and advices you need to go further. Climbing is a sport which needs a lot of time and which is very demanding. The axis of progression are multiple: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
At Atypic, we can offer you several plannings: weekly, monthly, quarterly and even annual depending of your needs. Feel free to contact us for more information. We will try to plan a program suited to your goals.
To get to this stage, you have to master the initiation level 2 and feel at ease with lead climbing. Minimum level required : 5c/6a (5.8). We will adapt to your level and will propose you a progression planning.
- First, your goals will have to be defined
Ex: send your first 6c (5.11a) or get to the finals of national championship…
- Then, we will have to know your skills: strong and weak points to design several progression ways on various axis
- Technical axis: deepen your movement knowledge
Ex: profile climbing, flexibility, roll around the shoulders…
- Tactical axis: how to deal with a climbing route
Ex: route reading, climbing rhythm…
- Physical axis: training of the three principal fields in climbing (Strength, Resistance, Stamina)
Ex: compression, dynamism, canning…
- Mental axis: to get the mental of a winner!
Ex: to accept that falling is a possibility, maximum focus (clear the mind from everything else), self-confidence…
Contact us for more details and to design together your planning.
Here is the gear we lend for all our climbing sessions (from head to toe):
- harness + cow's tail + belay device
- Crash Pad (only for outdoor bouldering)
The gear you have to bring to go climb with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
If you have climbing shoes, we strongly recommend that you bing them.
- a small backpack for your personal stuff
- warm clothes, raincoat
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day sessions, something to eat at the bottom of the routes