Canyon du Turzon
Close to Valence (about 20 min) and the Rhône valley, this beautiful granitic canyon will get you to practice every techniques of stream descent. Small abseils, jumps, toboggans, walking on slippery ground. Magical place, sculpted rocks, steep-side paths, everything to have a fun experience!
Can be done in Spring and Autumn, as it is almost dry in Summer.
RDV: Saint Georges les Bains village
Nbr of people: 10 max.
For who? 10 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)
Supervision, guidance, training...
06 75 12 19 63