Canyon du Versoud (lower part)
A short, intense, but easy canyon, that anyone can do, ideal to discover the sport. This canyon will make you feel like daydreaming with its cascades and suspended ponds where we can have all the fun of abseil, toboggans and jumps (up to 10 meters).
RDV: Saint Gervais town hall
Nbr of people: 10 max.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)
Supervision, guidance, training...
06 75 12 19 63