06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Via corda d'Andieu
The start of the via corda takes place after a nice hiking through Païolive forest.
We will get an amazing overview of the Chassezac river all the way long, on a vire (kind of natural plateform) and sometimes, the void is a bit more… impressive. The via ends with a beautiful abseil of 40 meters above the river.
RDV: Belambra Clumb Lou Caster Parking
Number of person: 10 max
For who? 10 y.o. and older
Duration: half a day
The gear we lend for via ferrata:
- 3 points cow's tail with energy mitigation
- eight (depending of the chosen via)
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- sport clothes
- wind breaker
- snack and drink to eat during the via and back at the car
- a fresh set of clothes (for the way back)