06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Canyon du Claps
The locals call it “saut de la Drôme” (poorly translated : “where the Drôme falls”) and when you watch it, it is difficult to say that is a canyon. But still, you will use all the techniques of canyoning. Small abseils, jumps, zip-line… That chaos of huge rocks is absolutely unique.
The second part of the river can be done as aquatic wandering.
RDV: Luc en Diois village
Nbr of people: 8 max.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)