06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Canyon des Ecouges (lower part)
This is THE canyon of the Vercors. All the professionals of the area agree on that point, so it can be a bit crowded. However it's fantastic enough to do it anyway. Perfect to discover the Vercors from a slightly different point of view. Up to 25 meters abseils, jumps and toboggans in a translucent and crystalline water are on the program. Not as deep as the upper part, the lower one offers a green landscape. Ideal for a first time.
RDV: Saint Gervais village
Nbr of people: 8 max.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: whole day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)