06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Canyon du Grodar (+abseil)
The Grosdar with the abseil of donkey's tail is one of the nicest descent of Jura. It begins with the Grosdar median, very playful with its several jumps and toboggans… Then comes a small part a bit slippery and a jolt to climb down which leads to the superb abseil of 30 m of donkey's tail cascade. Perfect to learn the abseil techniques.
RDV: Saint Claude Cathedral square
Nbr of people: 8 max.
For who? 12 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)