06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Canyon de la Haute Borne
A wonderful and wild river. Here, one predominant activity: JUMP. You will be able to try every heights up to 10 meters… Therefore, few abseils and toboggans but a lot of jumps, swimming and walking. You will fall on suspended ponds with translucent and turquoise water… Perfect during hot weather.
RDV: Col de la croix de Bauzon
Nbr of people: 10 max.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: a day (5 hours)
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)