06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Canyon de l'Infernet
Close to Grenoble in the Chartreuse massif, (little area change, yes, it's cheating) the Canyon de l'Infernet is a major one in the area. It's so close to the Vercors, it had to be in our selection.
The river (la Vence) has dug several steep and dark gorges. First things first, an amazing abseil of 30 meters leads to the entry of that limestone maze, wide of a few meters only. An almost supernatural landscape surrounds the descent composed of jumps, toboggans and swimming. The first abseil and the way back to the car forces us to classify it as a stamina canyon.
RDV: Quaix en Charteuse
Nbr of people: 8 max.
Price: 55€/pers. - Group price from 6 pers: 50€/pers.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)