06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
The whole Ecouge, it is THE canyon in the area. Impressive, it needs commitment but you won't regret it. The first part is technique with its succession of abseils in suspended ponds that leads to the final abseil: 70 meters of descent! Unforgettable. The second part is more fun and less impressive, but still very interesting: jumps, toboggans and abseils up to 25 meters high.
Good abseil knowledge and stamina mandatory. At least 7 to 8 hours length.
RDV: Saint Gervais village
Nbr of people: 4 max.
For who? 16 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: whole day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)