06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
The first part on its own is enough to make you feel dizzy: a 150 meters high cascade! You will reach then the lower part after walking in the river bed. The next part is made of everything that a good canyon needs, but still accessible to everyone.
Good abseil knowledge and stamina mandatory. At least 7 to 8 hours length.
RDV: Saint Gervais village
Nbr of people: 4 max.
For who? 16 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: whole day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)