06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
A river that offers fun jumps and toboggans. It's a walk on a wild environment, with a lot of small games all along. The last part is a little more steep and narrow… Perfect in a family group.
RDV: Vie Claire parking at Die
Nbr of people: 10 max.
For who? 8 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)