06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Gorges de la Langouette
Nothing less than a bunch of canyon! The gorges of the Langouette are steep and impressive. It begins at the dam of an old sawmill. The descent is short but serious as the obstacle are numerous. Several impressive jumps of 10 meters high and more, a siphon, slippery grounds and a few nice abseils. A short but intense canyon that absolutely needs to be done when the conditions allow it.
RDV: Pont de la Languette parking, Planches en Montagnes village
Nbr of people: 8 max.
For who? 14 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: half a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)