06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
Canyon du Roujanel
Start of the river after a good walk (about 1 hour) in a beautiful steep-sided path. Nice jumps and toboggans are on the way during the three hours of descent in the wild and wonderful environment. Last but not least, as the arrival is dam lake, it is possible to jump from different heights.
RDV: Pied de Borne village
Nbr of people: 10 max.
For who? 12 y.o. and older. Swimming skills needed
Duration: a day
Here is the gear we lend for all our Canyons and Aquatic Wandering (from head to toe):
- neoprene shoes
- neoprene suit (Seland)
- canyoning harness with cow's tails and descender
- protection layer for aquatic wandering
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- bath towel
- warm clothes for the way back to the car
- snack and drink for the way back to the car
- for whole day canyon, something to eat during the descent of the river (protected in a water-proof container)