06 75 12 19 63
Supervision, guidance, training...
This is the novelty of the place, between climbing and via ferrata… We use mountains techniques to belay, we go in areas difficult to access… A nice way to discover the heady environment of mountain.
RDV: Quick's parking of the Rond Point, Saint-Etienne (Rond-Point Franklin Roosevelt)
Number of person: 6 max
For who? 12 y.o. and older
Duration: half a day
The gear we lend for via ferrata:
- 3 points cow's tail with energy mitigation
- eight (depending of the chosen via)
The gear you have to bring to go with us:
- good walking shoes (tied with shoelace) with rigid sole (like sport or wandering shoes)
- sport clothes
- wind breaker
- snack and drink to eat during the via and back at the car
- a fresh set of clothes (for the way back)